One of the most important question for beginner eBay sellers and advanced sellers as well is, where to find products to sell on eBay?
Watch this video to get some tips. In the mean time think about… thrift stores, swap meets, yard sales, estate sales, local auctions, storage auctions, craigslist and other such sites and the list goes on.
I walk you step-by-step How to Find High-Profit Products to Sell on eBay.
Here are the steps I share on how to find high-profit items to sell on eBay. (In my next video I’ll show you how to do the same on Amazon).
1. Log into ebay.com.
2. Click “shop by category” then “see all categories.”
3. Find a category that you’re already familiar with.
4. Niche down to the smallest category you can.
5. Filter your search to “new”, “buy it now”, and “free shipping.”
6. Find products in the to range.
7. Make sure that at least 10 of the product sold in the last 30 days.
8. Find products that are light to ship.
9. Differentiate! Find several products and then pick the top 3.