One of the most important question for beginner eBay sellers and advanced sellers as well is, where to find products to sell on eBay?
Watch this video to get some tips. In the mean time think about… thrift stores, swap meets, yard sales, estate sales, local auctions, storage auctions, craigslist and other such sites and the list goes on.
I walk you step-by-step How to Find High-Profit Products to Sell on eBay.
Here are the steps I share on how to find high-profit items to sell on eBay. (In my next video I’ll show you how to do the same on Amazon).
1. Log into ebay.com.
2. Click “shop by category” then “see all categories.”
3. Find a category that you’re already familiar with.
4. Niche down to the smallest category you can.
5. Filter your search to “new”, “buy it now”, and “free shipping.”
6. Find products in the to range.
7. Make sure that at least 10 of the product sold in the last 30 days.
8. Find products that are light to ship.
9. Differentiate! Find several products and then pick the top 3.
Smaller than the traditional half-sheet label allows you to ship in a smaller packag
A single self-adhesive shipping label with convenient cut away receipt, requiring no cutting
The labels work well on both laser and ink jet printers
Super Adhesive – Actually will lift a 4 lb package
Make all your packages look more professional with the Ebay/PayPal Click N Ship label by Universal Label. This is economical and time saving tool that can be used for all your personal and business needs. A cut a away page built into the page makes can be used an inventory receipt after printing.
Learn To Take Professional Pictures for Amazon FBA and Ebay and double your sales! Taking quality pictures for you business is vital when trying to increase your sales on ebay and amazon. In this video I talk about cameras, backdrops and soft box lighting as well as other options .
via YouTube Capture part two of this treasure hunting from the Humane Society thrift store “Photo preparations”